jasonh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Vehicle:
    1999 OBS Auto
    2016 WRX STI DGM

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:44 AM

Was driving to my parents Friday trying to bypass all the road closures saw it in the vicinity of Forrest Rd. I only caught it out of the corner of my eye wasn't sure if someone on here owned it, looked nice?

#2 JHillWRX

JHillWRX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Vehicle:
    2008 WRX Limited Black
    1997 OBS Acadia Green
    Previous: 2003 WRX Wagon
    1985 GL 1800 Wagon

Posted 12 September 2015 - 12:50 PM

I work in Old Milford at Bishop's Bicycles. ... saw a silver RS with DirtyImpreza stickers and gave him a wave yesterday.

#3 GFox

GFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Vehicle:
    2001 2.5rs
    2014 Crosstrek

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:28 AM

Was driving to my parents Friday trying to bypass all the road closures saw it in the vicinity of Forrest Rd. I only caught it out of the corner of my eye wasn't sure if someone on here owned it, looked nice?

That was me if you saw yellow film on the fogs and the pink STI logo on the grille. I live right there.

#4 JHillWRX

JHillWRX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Vehicle:
    2008 WRX Limited Black
    1997 OBS Acadia Green
    Previous: 2003 WRX Wagon
    1985 GL 1800 Wagon

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:40 PM

Seen you around town several times, looks super clean. Like the pink on the grille.

#5 GFox

GFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Vehicle:
    2001 2.5rs
    2014 Crosstrek

Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:18 PM

Seen you around town several times, looks super clean. Like the pink on the grille.

Thanks! Lots of little dents and dings thanks to my rude co-workers in the parking garage and a little rust starting to form on the rear quarter. I miss my other rust-free '01. It came from California. And I really miss the adjustable struts I installed right before it was totaled. Current one is all stock except for N spec motor mounts. See you around!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

CincinnatiSubarus.com is an non-profit independent, unofficial enthusiast site that is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Fuji Heavy Industries or Subaru of America. The names Subaru and Impreza are trademarks of Fuji Heavy Industries and are used for identification purposes only.