Hey nowwwww - whats up everybody. New to the site, not new to subarus or Cincinnati. A new friend and fellow wrx owner told me this is a pretty cool joint.
I reside in Northside. Freelance iOS/Web developer. Cincinnati Lab Rescue Fosterer/Volunteer.
09 WRX hatchback premium
- Cobb SF intake/airbox
- Cobb 3" DP
- SPT cat back exhaust
- Subtle Solutions 2" strut spacers
- Continental ExtremeContact All Seasons 225/55ZR16 for now
- 16" Grey Sparco Terra's
- Just put in a new oem clutch and lightweight flywheel (never doing that again - learning experience though)
- Rally Innovations light bar w/ hella black magics
- Highland cargo basket on the racks
Pretty much done modding at this point - i'll put some better-than-stock rotors and calipers on this summer probably. just like having a wicked fast and fun daily driver.
Had some fun yesterday:
scoobin - 2.jpg 45.48KB 3 downloads
image2.JPG 120.1KB 3 downloads
scooberito - 1.jpg 154.39KB 3 downloads
much needed Blantons after putting in the downpipe solo
scooberito - 2.jpg 189.1KB 3 downloads